About Stockmanship & Stewardship
Stockmanship and Stewardship is a unique two-day educational experience featuring low-stress cattle handling demonstrations, Beef Quality Assurance educational sessions, facility design sessions to best run your operation and industry updates you won’t find anywhere else. Learn from stockmanship experts Curt Pate and Ron Gill and get BQA certified!
Why should you attend a Stockmanship & Stewardship Event?
- Get BQA Certified
- Network with fellow producers
- Education for you and your operation
- Learn cutting edge operation techniques
- Partake in hands-on demonstrations from stockmanship experts
- Receive education on how to make the most of YOUR cattle facility
Stockmanship and Stewardship Regional Events Announcement
Inside an NCBA Regional Stockmanship and Stewardship Event
Stockmanship and Stewardship Tour
How Stockmanship and Stewardship Benefits the U.S. Beef Industry
Facebook Live with Temple Grandin
Facebook Live from Davis, CA
Facebook Live from Starkville, MS