Why should you attend a Stockmanship & Stewardship Event?
- Get BQA Certified
- Network with fellow producers
- Education for you and your operation
- Learn cutting edge operation techniques
- Partake in hands-on demonstrations from stockmanship experts
- Receive education on how to make the most of YOUR cattle facility
Did you know that you could receive a grant that covers your registration fee and hotel costs for a regional S&S event?!
Rancher Resilience Grant Information
The Rancher Resilience Grant is designed to support cattle producer attendance at impactful education events. It is made possible by a partnership between the National Cattlemen’s Foundation and Cargill Protein, and is administered by the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association.
To learn more about this great program click the link below!Learn More!
- “Great idea to combine the stockmanship topics and live demos with the stewardship part of this program.”
- “An excellent event. Enjoyed the format and the participation. Thank you to everyone that put the program together. Great Job.”
program; I appreciated the opportunity to get my BQA certification at the
- While I have had experience with most of the topics covered, it was great to hear the speakers talk and give a good overview of industry practices. The dinner was really great, and the band made it even better. It was a great event, and it's one that I encourage others to attend.”